2005-07-21

Freethought Weekly: Country Song Suggests that Atheists are Bad Parents/Druggies/Murderers

I don't care for country music. I grew up with it around me constantly. My small hometown had only one radio station and it played nothing but country when I was a child. There are a very few exceptions, but the culture of country music is pretty much WHITE-only, REPUBLICAN-only, SOUTHERN-mostly and RELIGIOUS (Christian only). If you're listening to lyrics that are a bunch of ignorant, jingoistic clap-trap, chances are it's a country song. True to country music culrure, The Little Girl by John Michael Montgomery is naked atheist bashing.

Freethought Weekly: Country Song Suggests that Atheists are Bad Parents/Druggies/Murderers

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?